As we approach our Annual members meeting, May 15th, the mighty Ohio may have another plan!!
The River is forecasted for 18.4’ by Friday which means we will not be able to reach the parking lot.
As of today the meeting is still scheduled, at 11:00am. However if the forecasted crest reaches 18’ we will postpone to the following Saturday May 21st!